Fixing unable to connect to Nvidia Error-For all the tech-geeks out there, often working with applications (mostly games) requiring higher driver specifications. It’s been a tiresome experience to indulge with Unable to connect to Nvidia error.
Whenever they try to use GeForce Experience to update their graphics card driver, they would see the pop-up saying “Unable to connect to NVIDIA,” hence restricts them from using the application. If you are one amongst those tech-geeks, struck with unable to connect to Nvidia error, then you have arrived at the right place. We assure here that after reading the entire article, you will out of your problem and will be comfortably able to run your favorite application. So let’s begin.
Resolving “unable to connect to Nvidia error.”
Playfully describing the scenario, we are uploading a video that will let you through an efficient manner of resolving the problem:-
Now I hope, you might be having a brief idea regarding the solution to your problem. Let’s begin with a detailed description of the solution which will give you more clarity regarding the same.
When the unable to connect to Nvidia error message pops up. It might be the case that NVIDIA Network service is struck in Starting service. This mentioned problem will restrict you to download anything from the GeForce Experience. Also, will cause a hell lot of trouble. This condition is also described in the video link provided above and also a detailed description is here below :
- Click on Start > Run > and type services.msc
- Locate Nvidia Network service, and you will find that it’s struck in Starting state, and you will find something like this
- As you can see that the Network Service is stuck in starting state
- Now the next thing you need to do is to land on C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\ and locate the file NSManagedTasks.xml. Just delete or rename the file mentioned above.
- Once the file renamed or deleted, all you need to do is to open the task manager ( ctrl+alt+del ) and click on the button to show the processes of all users and then stop or end the NVNetworkService.exe *32 processes
- Now that you have deleted the process go back to services and restart the NVIDIA Network Service.
- Restart your computer, and there you find that you’re unable to connect to Nvidia error has been resolved 🙂
Some Useful Tweaks for Fix unable to connect to Nvidia
- The unable to connect to Nvidia error can also occur if you are using an older version of GeForce Experience. You will have to update your driver to resolve the issue and continue smooth working with the driver. To update the driver, you can just visit the official NVIDIA website, and under the NVIDIA support section, you can easily download the appropriate version of the same. Updating to the latest version of the driver can improve the working of your computer, and you will get rid of the continuous error message of unable to connect to Nvidia.
- Now for all those, who don’t have a good hand working with the computers or are not that perfect working with the computers. And are finding it difficult to recognize the appropriate version of the drivers for your computer. Then you don’t need to worry, as here we will also provide you the solution for the same. There’s this little cool application driver easy, which automatically recognizes the drivers of your computer and can eventually download the exact drivers for your PC. This application can help you locate the driver and update to its latest version available till date. You just need to follow these simple steps, and you will be able to download/update the drivers quickly.
How to Fix unable to connect to Nvidia error.
1) Initially, download the Driver scan application. Click here for an easy download.
2) Next, click on the scan button on the left side of the application. This will scan all the un-updated drivers/applications till date.
3) Now as you will be able to locate the NVIDIA driver, just click on the update button and rest will be taken care of by the Driver scan application, and it will automatically download the latest version available.
Once you have updated the drivers, you will be out of the zone of Unable to connect to Nvidia error.
Here we have provided you with three basic solutions to resolve the unable to connect to Nvidia error, and we hope that you will be able to successfully tackle this problem and update to the latest version of the drivers and will enjoy a smooth working with your PC.
Stay connected with us, for some more tricks related to the technical world, because here at shoutricks we assure to serve the best solution to each and every single problem of yours