how to download google maps offline in smartphones. so Today I come up with an amazing android trick. In this tricks I will show you how you can save map offline. it is possible to use google maps offline? Because google maps have huge database and the best thing about google maps is it is working with GPS navigation technology to show the route but. Now a day everyone knows about google maps because of navigation. Whenever we want to go we must use google maps for finding our path or destination.
I think it is a helpful feature from Google. Now the main thing comes.Can we use google maps offline? Because google maps are ideal for everyone Most of the users use google maps for finding his/her place. Whenever user lost he/she must use google maps to come out from that problem. But the google maps require a good internet connection and also its work good with wifi. So friends in this post I mentioned about google maps offline. Now the question comes on offline GPS can we use google maps as offline. Yes, we can. Now a time everyone using it for getting direction almost all of us use it for getting our route. The google maps mostly use in this time. Most of the people use it for daily base.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE MAPS OFFLINE AND USE IT
The one caveat to using google maps offline is that you will have to use it online in order to store the required data first.
NOTE:- Your google map must be updated
- Click here to download updated google mapsClick here to download updated google maps if your map is updated then ignore it
- Click on google maps icon
- Now open google maps And search your desired location which you want to download offline
- After getting location which you want to download as offline
- Tap on left menu icon located above Then you will see this kind of screen
- Now click on Offline areas Then click on plus symbol
- Now it will show you maps in Square box
- Zoom in Zoom out and select area
- Now click on download Button
- Now give Name of offline area as Home and tap on save button
- Go to offline areas and check it your area successfully download or not
HOW TO ACCESS OFFLINE AREA IN MAPS
- Open google maps and Click on left side menu icon
- Click on offline areas
- Now select map which you want to access
- Enjoy offline maps
NOTE: your downloaded maps will Expires in 29 days. You can also update it by click on update button
LIMITATION OF OFFLINE MAPS
There is some limitation to the functionality of offline maps. Mostly regarding the size of maps you can download google maps around 1.5 GB. You can save area which is inside the square box. The main limitation of offline maps is you can not download the whole country like you can’t download the whole India.
Downloading for google maps you must required more space in your android phone. Also broadband Speed required. So, friends, I recommend Use WiFi to download google maps offline.
Hope you guys like this awesome google maps trick. If you like this then share this trick with your friends and family and thanks for visiting my Blog.