Soft Keys For Android-Hey, guys, I am here with another android trick. The trick is about how to enable soft keys navigation buttons on any Android device.
Now a day everyone using the Android device because of affordable price with excellent features and functioning. The onscreen navigation keys were firstly introduced on Android 4.1 devices or above; this feature was already available for Nexus devices when Android 4.1 version launched for an Android phone.
As we know that the softkeys navigation buttons can make work easy, it is similar to touching phone and accessing it like the normal function but the said part is soft keys navigation buttons is only available with new devices like the Nexus and Samsung with Android 5.0 above devices.
But, what we do now because we don’t have the latest Android version with good functioning and hardware and RAM. So guys in this Article I will show you some methods for getting On screen navigation bar or key on any Android device, but the requirement will be ROOT
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Google Allo- How to download and use new chat App
- 1 Enable Soft Keys/Navigation Buttons on Your Android
- 2 How to Enable soft keys/ Navigation Buttons for Android device [Rooted]
- 3 How to set Navigation keys on Android right now
- 4 How to get Android Nougat Navigation Bar keys on any Android
|Enable soft keys/buttons on Android|
How To Enable on Screen Soft Keys For Android
There are so many softkey apps for an Android device, but I like the Xperia app for my device. Being Android users, we want some more from our Android device.
As I told you above that the Android soft keys navigation buttons was only available for Android 4.1 above But most of the Android has the feature of navigation keys, but most of the android phone has hardware keys for the navigation bar.
Sometimes our hardware key get damaged or start hanging, less response then we need to use another method for getting control on our device, the only solution is Onscreen navigation keys. See this also: – How To Play Secret Basketball Game in Facebook Messenger
Most of the Android users only believe in that the onscreen navigation keys are default feature of Android phone, but it’s not right, you can get this features on any Android device just you need some mind, your phone must be Rooted for this trick, and some petition so let’s dig into
Here, I mentioned some basic need for softkeys navigation buttons. All the requirement are located below download the all required app.
- First of all, you need to download all required apps, Download all apps from the above
- Install all apps which are useful for your device
- Note- Make sure your Android device must be rooted, if not Root your device right now
- Download the Xposed framework for your device[Google it], Install the Xposed installer on your device
- After installing Xposed framework, it will ask you Root permission grant it
- Now install the Xposed module called Xperia/AOSP navbar button app from an above or you can use 3Dot menu mod, but I will recommend you Xperia navbar button
- Install the app, and enable them from Xposed installer module section
|Enable it inside Xposed installer|
- Reboot your device
- Open Xperia/AOSP navbar button app
|Xperia/aosp navbar app|
- Now choose show Recent and drag down below
- Now Click on use alternate menu button
- that’s it Reboots your device, and then your on-screen navigation bar will be available for use
- You can also change the position of navbar, change the margin, choose height , width according to your taste
- Again reboot your android phone and get the effect on screen navbar
- Enjoy this awesome navigation bar on your display
- If your android phone have layers app installed on your device, the easiest way to get the onscreen keys with N navbar. Also check out this: – How to view save wifi password in your Android phone
- Firstly you need to install layers theme app from play store
- Download the app and install it
- Once you have done that, simply open layers manager app,
- Then you have to select NNavebar entry, and then toggle the switch next to general overlays and then tap on the floating action button.
- After setting all things Reboot your device
How to disable softkeys on Android device
- Only just open Xposed framework
- Now disable this application by unticking of option, Untick the option from Xposed Installer
- Reboot your android device
- Enjoy your device without soft keys
So guys in this post I told you how to enable soft keys/ navigation buttons on any Android device.
With the help of Onscreen nav bar, we can control all important functions like minimizing back and Home shortcuts at one click. Sometimes our hardware key got damaged due to some reason, or hardware navigation key does not respond when we touch, then we should install the on-screen navigation key on our android phone and make our device get workable.
I hope you guys like this tutorial if this article worth for You, share it with your friends and Facebook and thanks for visiting my blog