Using Google assistant feature can enhance the performance of our smartphone and provide us control our Android device over voice. So guys in this post I will show you how to download Google assistant feature on any android phone right now.
Google Assistant for android-Hey, guys, I am here with another guide, In this guide, I will teach you how to get Google assistant app feature for any Android smartphone with Android marshmallow and nougat devices.
If you are android device lover or browsing the internet on your smartphone, then I must say you have heard about Google pixel and google pixel xl.
Download Google Assistant app for Android
- 1 Download Google Assistant app for Android
- 2 How to Download Google Assistant App for Marshmallow Android device
- 3 How to Activate/Install Google Assistant app for Nougat device
|Download Google Assistant app for Android|
The google pixel is the newest Android smartphone launched by Google, and another one is google pixel XL.
As we know that the Google has recently launched its new device named Nexus 6P but now it has moved from Nexus name to google pixel. The best thing about Google pixel phones is that these phones come with virtual or Google Assistant app.
Now the question arises about the virtual assistant and what is the virtual assistant, let me tell you the google assistant feature is the virtual voice command Receiver and provide us the result.
Requirement for Download Google Assistant App for Your Android Device
- Rooted Android Device– Must Be ROOT
- Xposed installer for Marshmallow device
- Root Browser for Nougat 7.0 version
- Google Assistant for Nougat
- and little mind+ petitions
How to install Google Assistant App on any Android phone
Google assistant app is made for Google pixel device, if you have marshmallow or nougat device, then you can get this feature on your Android phone right now.
See this also: – Enable Whatsapp status feature
For those who have Android marshmallow device, they can app, follow the Xposed guide for installing Google virtual assistant on their android phone also for those which have Android nougat 7.0 device they can simply use root browser for getting this feature.
Get Android Assistant feature on your Marshmallow and Nougat device
The new android assistant feature is only available for Google pixel device. In this guide, I will show you how to enable this feature on marshmallow device, and secondly, I will show how you how to install this app on your Android 7.0 nougat device.
Both methods are pretty much simple just you to need to follow those steps carefully, in the case of marshmallow you can get this features with simple steps but in the case of nougat Android phone, you need d to make some mind prepare for these function , Hmm seems interesting so let’s dig into Google assistant features.
How to Download Google Assistant App for Marshmallow Android device
if you have the android device with marshmallow version installed the follow these simple steps for installing Google voice command Receiver feature, But required Root access on your marshmallow device.
Note- Make sure your marshmallow device must be rooted and download the all required apps fro the above . the apps are the Xposed framework and Google assistant module if you have these files so let’s start how to guide.
- First, of you have to install Xposed framework on your android device
- Now download n-ify Xposed module from Xposed installer or download from here
- Install N-ify module and activate it from Xposed Installer
- After installation complete, Restart your phone
- After rebooting your phone, long press on the home button of your phone and start enjoying with Google assistant feature.
|Install Google Assistant|
- Enjoy Google assistant feature on your Android marshmallow equipped device.
How to Activate/Install Google Assistant app for Nougat device
- First of all, you need to download and install Root Browser app, If your phone have not installed then download root browser app from here
- After installation complete, open it
- Allow Root permission, when it ask, grant it
|Grant Root Permissions|
- Now navigate to system/folder then click on Build.prop file like the screenshot
|Select System folder|
- Open build.Prop file on RB text editor
- Now just copy the below Lines
- Android paste on the build.Prop file and hit save button
- Now Download the Google app from above requirement
- After download and installing of Google app, Restart your phone
- Now clear the data of Google App from the settings
- Long press on Home button and you will get new Google assistant feature on your nougat device. Wake Up your Phone Screen using Volume Button on Android
|google assistant app|
- Enjoy this feature on your Android device
So, guys in this article I mentioned two methods for enabling and download the Google assistant app for any android device with marshmallow and nougat OS installed.
The guide is only for that device which is having Root permission installed. For those who is having the lollipop or KitKat device, they can not use this feature on their smartphone right now.
I hope you guys like this guide, again if yo you feel any difficulty on any step, please make comments. Thanks for visiting my website, stay connected with us